Complaint Review: CIC, CREDIT MONITORING

• Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Elkhart Texas
CIC, CREDIT MONITORING
, California U.S.A.

CIC, CREDIT MONITORING, Novus Services, Marketing Received call to subscribe to monitring service to change to DC card monthly said no charged card $9.95 in November California

Received phone call from Novus telemarketer to subscribe to a monitoring service for my credit. The female went on to say that it was only 9.95 per month and would be charged to my credit DC card. I would receive a free credit report and updates. I told her that I wasn't interested because I keep check of my own credit since an unfortunate situation had happened to me. I had completely put it out of my mind until I received my
Discover statement this month (December) and there it is a charge of $9.95 for November.

We do our best not to be rude to telemarketers and just hang-up gracefully. I am really angry and I will do whatever I have to to put a stop to this. I have put a stop to other companies on my own and got my money back and I will not let this credit monitoring crook get away with this. They intend tocharge my credit card every month for the duration.

And another thing I checked my credit report in January 2004, again last month and Novus Services Marketing checked my credit report 24 times starting November 2002 to April 2003.

That is just rediculous.

Ester
Elkhart, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CREDIT-MONITORING/California/CIC-CREDIT-MONITORING-Novus-Services-Marketing-Received-call-to-subscribe-to-monitring-122175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC, CREDIT MONITORING