Complaint Review: CIC CREDIT

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:LANCASTER Pennsylvania
CIC CREDIT
INTERNET LANCASTER, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CIC CREDIT ripoff LANCASTER Pennsylvania

This morning I woke up to see a 79.99 withdraw from my account for a cic credit. I did not authorize this and I did not want nothing of this. I dont have the money just for people to be ripping me off and I will get my money back somehow and I have already cancelled that credit card number and information with the bank but what do I do now. People these days have no morals and will pay the cost on judgement day.
Nm

Nicole
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CREDIT/LANCASTER-Pennsylvania-17602/CIC-CREDIT-ripoff-LANCASTER-Pennsylvania-48161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC CREDIT