Complaint Review: CIC Credit Moitor Svs

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2004

• Reported By:Downingtown Pennsylvania
CIC Credit Moitor Svs
www.consumerinfo.com , California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor Svs ripoff! They took money from my checking account without my approval - not once but three times. Internet

Today I noticed that my bank account was deducted by the amount of $79.95. I was not sure who had taken this out so I asked my wife and she said that she did not do it. So I look at my checking account on line and noticed that CIC Credit Monitoring Svs had done this.

These people are slamming and that's not right. They did the same thing to me last year and I called them and told them to not take the money out again I CANCELLED my what ever it was. The only thing that I wanted was a credit report. Not a continual service. Which by the way was a pain to deal with because after getting the report and being stuck with a service that I tried to cancel IT WAS LIKE PULLING TEETH TO GET TO THE INFORMATION.

Now my problem is that I wan them to put my money back ASAP because I did not authorize them to take(steal it). Can you help me ? I've already contacted my bank and they are going to give me this thing about filling out a form and then waiting to get word from them after they copntact the company and I don't have that kind of time.Cic messed up my budget with their BULL... Not just once but they did me last year too and probably think that 3 times is a charm. Help! I'm a regular working person with family and bills trying to pay my bills and feed my family. PLEASE HELP!

Steven
Downingtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2004 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Moitor-Svs/California/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Svs-ripoff-They-took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-my-approva-83692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Moitor Svs