Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor SVC

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:san jose California
CIC Credit Monitor SVC
www.ciccreditmonitorreport.com , California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor SVC ripoff they charge my 97.95 with out my premission plus i never give out my credit number to them On-line California

I was surfing the wed i saw Free Credit Report link so i click in because i though that great. Then in the following month the CIC Credit Monitor SVC Company charge me 79.95 in my wellsfargo credit card. This is illegal I never give my credit number to them or give them premission to do that. Now I just want my money back!

Tai
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor-SVC/California/CIC-Credit-Monitor-SVC-ripoff-they-charge-my-9795-with-out-my-premission-plus-i-never-giv-80238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor SVC