Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor Service

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:Novato California
CIC Credit Monitor Service
One City Blvd West Suite 401 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor Service ripoff tricked me into providing my information to this fraudulent company Orange California

KMR of Novato, CA
I was charged $79.95 for a credit report that I never ordered. When I called the CIC they could not verify the transaction with their own reference number. They wanted my complete SSN which I would not give them. They stated they could not reverse the charges without my credit card number. Once they obtained the credit card number they wanted to verify the last four of my SSN and my mothers maiden name. They said the charges would be reversed in 7-10 days but could not verify the amount. I think I just got tricked into providing my information to a fraudulent company.

Novato, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Service/Orange-California-92868/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Service-ripoff-tricked-me-into-providing-my-information-to-this-fraudul-84530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor Service