Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2005

• Reported By:Englewood Florida
CIC Credit Monitor
credit-report-for-free.com Englewood, Florida U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor ripoff Took Money from my checking account without permission San Francisco, California

*Author of original report: CIC Credit Monitor San Francisco CA.

I just checked my on line backing statement,and found $9.95 taken out of my checking account. It was posted as a purchase. I never heard of them, & never gave permission to enter my bank account.I just have company name as CIC Credit Monitor. No address just email.I would like my money put back & have the company notified to not touch my Bank acc again.

Cora
Englewood, FloridaU.S.A.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CIC Credit Monitoring

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

Cora
Englewood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2005 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor/Englewood-Florida-34223/CIC-Credit-Monitor-ripoff-Took-Money-from-my-checking-account-without-permission-San-Franc-152552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor

CIC Credit Monitor San Francisco CA.

AUTHOR: Cora - (U.S.A.)

I call today after filing report, & I was assured that my account would be canceled I ask for my $9.95 to be put back into my account, but said not refundable. I argued that I never signed up for there service ,so I am intitled to my money back. Every penny I spend is accountable for. I am retired & live on a small S.S. check.