Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2007

• Reported By:Prince George Virginia
CIC Credit Monitor
P O Box 1909 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor Consumers' BEWARE!!Stop Charging My Bank Account!! Orange California

After twenty-four months I have finally figuired out how to contact the company that has been ripping me off for the las 2 years. The name of this company is CIC*Credit Monitor Svc. A 9.95 charge has been charged to my account for the last 24 months and we finally figuired out who it was going to.

After calling them to stop service that I never consented to, I was informed that only my husband could cancel the service because it is in his name. My husband, who is out of town, will be calling first thing tomorrow when he returns. I don't expect to be reimbursed because scams like these have so many loopholes, but it has heightened my awareness to the fact that not everyone or everything is good in the world. How naive I was at one time.

Jennifer
Prince George, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor/Orange-California-92865/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Consumers-BEWAREStop-Charging-My-Bank-Account-Orange-California-253984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor