Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:Columbia Tennessee
CIC Credit Monitor
1-freecreditreportonline.com/credit-report/cic-credit-report.html Internet U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor ripoff Internet

Last year I took advantage of the one time free offer from this site. It was my understanding they would contact me to see if I wanted to continue this service, which I did not intend to do. They charged my account without notifying me. I let it go thinking I must have done something wrong or misunderstood. I have heard nothing from them since and they have charged my account again just a few days ago. I can not afford this.
Please help me. I am sure they have done thousands of unsuspecting people the same way.

Betty
Columbia, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor/internet/CIC-Credit-Monitor-ripoff-Internet-122959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor