Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitor

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
CIC Credit Monitor
Consumerinfo.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor ripoff dihonest fraudulent billing Internet Unites States

Recently i checked my debit account and saw a CIC credit monitor 9.95 charge and after researching this i have been charged this for over a year along with the 79.95. I remember signing up for a free credit report a long time ago and never recall them saying they will charge me. I called them and they said it was stated on the website etc, which i never saw. I havent been on the website ever to my knowledge, they refunded me my last two months to shut me up but i would like it all back.

Robert
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitor/nationwide/CIC-Credit-Monitor-ripoff-dihonest-fraudulent-billing-Internet-Unites-States-181336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitor