Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Windsor California
CIC Credit Monitoring
www.freecreditreport.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitoring free Credit Report Fraud Unauthorized Irvine California

August 28,2008
CIC Credit Monitoring
Attn: Consumer Relations
P.O. Box 19729
Ervine,CA 92623-9729
Re: incident #836091-54

Dear CIC Credit Monitoring

I have been in contact with 2 different CIC Credit Monitoring toll-free numbers regarding 2 different unauthorized deductions from my bank every month for over 7 months.. The toll-free number for 1 deduction of $14.95 is 877-481-6825 and the other deduction of $9.95 is 800-220-2626. The first number I called is the 877-481-6825. They stated that they show 2 different persons listed for the deductions. One is myself (Pamela Aldred) and the other is for a Penelope Chaplin. I do not know a Penelope Chaplin, and no one besides myself has anything to do with my bank account. I have had the account for over 10 years and nobody has ever had access to my personal bank account. I then called the 800-220-2626 number regarding the $9.95. They stated that they do not show any payments of $9.95. At this point I have no idea ,and obviously they don't either, what is going on here. I have called my bank and have requested a charge-back for both deductions for the past 3 months. Really stop and think about it, why would I pay twice for the same service, and why is someone else on this account? You need to put this money back into my account asap,and that means both amounts for the past 7 months. You have already paid out fines to the Federal Communication Commission, and are listed as #7 of the top 10 frauds of 2008. I'm sending a copy of this letter to the FTC, FCC, and Consumer Fraud. Please realize that I will take this as far as I need to. I'm disabled and can not afford to have unauthorized monies taken from my account.

Nana
Windsor, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitoring/Irvine-California-92623/CIC-Credit-Monitoring-free-Credit-Report-Fraud-Unauthorized-Irvine-California-368233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitoring