Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:Somewhere Texas
CIC Credit Monitoring
Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Called CIC on July 11, 2008 - - - Could not find me in their system - - - Read more Irvine California

Called CIC on July 11, 2008 - - - They could not find me in their system - - - I was given an address to the parent company, CRG at P.O. Box 19729, Irvine, CA 92623 and told to forward a copy of my credit card statement and a letter with my name and social security account number asking to cancel my account.

What account? I don't have nor never had an account with these guys.

Thankfully, the charge appeared on my American Express bill. I called those guys up, they found the charge and removed it. As I had already paid the bill, the $79.95 will appear as a credit next month.

Good luck to everyone getting this taken care of.

Somewhere, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitoring/Irvine-California/CIC-Credit-Called-CIC-on-July-11-2008-Could-not-find-me-in-their-system-Read-350185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitoring