Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 05, 2004

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
CIC Credit Monitoring
www.ciccreditreport.com Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor Rip-off - Consumer Beware of Fraudulent Billing Orange California

I have spent most of my day trying to get a bogus $9.95 charge off my credit card statement. The charge was a fraudulent billing by CIC Credit Monitoring.

I had never heard of this company so I looked them up on the internet. It became obvious that many other people have been scammed by this company.

I called CIC Credit Monitoring at 800-220-2626 (the number shown on my credit card statement) to ask them to remove the charge. They refused.

Now I am going to have to cancel my credit card so that this company does not place another bogus charge to my account.

My advice to anyone is to be very careful who you give your credit card number to as well as personal information on yourself. I have learned my lesson the hard way.

Janice
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2004 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitoring/Orange-California/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Rip-off-Consumer-Beware-of-Fraudulent-Billing-Orange-California-97656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitoring