Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring

• Reported By:Greeley Colorado
CIC Credit Monitoring
Nationwide U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitoring Won't Quit Taking My Money Nationwide

I signed up for the Free Credit Report. Now they won't quit taking money from my account.

I call them they leave you on hold forever, then they tell me there is a technical problem why they can't delete my account and quit taking money. Yet every month they take it.

My debit card expired and I was reissued a new one, and they kept on taking the money. I guess I have no recourse but to cancel my debit card.

Greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Monitoring/nationwide/CIC-Credit-Monitoring-Wont-Quit-Taking-My-Money-Nationwide-310489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Monitoring