Complaint Review: CIC Credit Of Orange County

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2004

• Reported By:Shawnee Kansas
CIC Credit Of Orange County
Orange County, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Of Orange County Unauthorized Debit from Account Orange County California

It looks like they did it again! I did the same thing many people did, just wanted to see, FOR FREE, what was on my report. Now, a month later nearly $80 has been debited from my account. No warning, no notice, no nothing. I just tried to call the company and of course they are not open yet, but just like many of the reports, I too plan on getting my money back. I understand I signed up for a free trial, but people like these need to "remind" you or fore warn you the the $80 that's getting ready to be taken from you. Alot of people, including myself, sign up and honestly forget about it, then they send you nothing as a curtisy reminder that you did sign up and they free trial is almost up. I am so frustrated with people like this! I hope this report helps others the way other peoples report helped me!

Shawnee, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2004 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Of-Orange-County/Orange-County-California/CIC-Credit-Of-Orange-County-Unauthorized-Debit-from-Account-Orange-County-California-77607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Of Orange County