Complaint Review: CIC Credit Report And SavingSmart

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Leesville Louisiana
CIC Credit Report And SavingSmart
www.CIC Triple Advantage.com and www.SavingSmart.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC Credit Report And SavingSmart RipOff Companies CIC Credit Report Company and Saving Smart Company Www.CIC Triple Avantage.com And Www.SavingSmart.com Internet

I am a single mother trying too make end meet, on the 15 of November,2007 I went on-line too see If I could get my credit Report not knowing that I was going too be rip-off by them. I used my debit card that day, the total wad stated that it would be $24.95 only. But that turned out to be not true.

You see I check my Account each dayor somtimes all day, too see if I haven't gone over. On the 19Th of November as I was going over my account I incounted a withdrew of $14.95 done by the same company.

But I must make it clear, that I made contact with my bank, at soon as I seen it on-line. As I said before,"I check my account each dayand night on-line. I also seen another company that had been taking out money from my account an it was "Saving Smart", I have never seen are used them in my life and thy had charged my account the same day as well as CIC. I tryed calling each of these campanies but I coudn't because the 800# that were on-line kept telling me too write in or go to the web-sight and write a complaint.

I spoke with my bank on Nov.15Th 2007 and Dec.28Th,2007,an they keep right on saying that I must contact the companies first to clearup this matter. And so I did just what was asked of me but my bank nor the companied that have taken my money have done a thing for me but give me the run around and with the Overdraft fees frm my bank and the withdrews that where not too be made.

It has put me in the hole of $337.97, and it doesn't look good for my bills this month. I have put in my "dispute complaint" and have asked my bank to send me a "Federal Regulation E" also. I will never give up when it comes do to peoples rights.If you are going through the samething,just keep at it and it will be alright.

Sign TeedOff

Leesville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Report-And-SavingSmart/internet/CIC-Credit-Report-And-SavingSmart-RipOff-Companies-CIC-Credit-Report-Company-and-Saving-Sm-304900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Report And SavingSmart