Complaint Review: CIC Credit Report

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Walton Beach Florida
CIC Credit Report
Po Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Report Took money out of my account for over a year without my knowledge irvine California

When I signed up to lending tree to check my credit report, this company started to take money out of my account. After I canceled this account, CIC credit report kept taking money for over a year for more than $700.00. I called the company and they said I never canceled my account and they could not release any more information due to "company policy" I've been getting robbed for over a year!

United States Air Force

Fort Walton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit-Report/Irvine-California-92623/CIC-Credit-Report-Took-money-out-of-my-account-for-over-a-year-without-my-knowledge-irvine-383039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit Report