Complaint Review: CIC Credit

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:Inverness Florida
CIC Credit
www.best-free-instant-credit-report.com/ cic_credit_report.html , California U.S.A.

CIC Credit ripoff Orange California

I cancelled my membership in October 2002.... On November 14, 2002 , $79.95 was deducted from my account. I called AGAIN, furious and was given the amount back to my account... I received a statement this past week, November 2003, with Insufficient charges times 3, equalling $90.00.... Imagine, how FURIOUS, AGAiN I felt, when I was told another $79.95 was deducted after a year of cancelling the membership... I just hung up the phone, after 30 minutes, with no satisfaction.

Linda
Inverness, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit/California/CIC-Credit-ripoff-Orange-California-73054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit