Complaint Review: CIC Credit

• Reported By:Westminster California
CIC Credit
consumerinfo.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CIC Credit ripoff Irvine California

*Author of original report: CIC CREDIT MONITORING ripoff - a GOOD phone number 1-800-220-2626

Try calling: 1-800-220-2626. I also had a $79.95 charge on my account for a membership I didn't request. We had ordered a $5 credit score! However, the phone number my bank statement had for this company differs from what some of you had. I got through to consumerinfo.com and they are cancelling the membership and SAY they will refund my money. I have to wait 7-10 days to find that out. I wanted to be sure to pass on a GOOD phone number to everyone. Good Luck

Janice
Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Credit/nationwide/CIC-Credit-ripoff-Irvine-California-150902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Credit

AUTHOR: Janice - (U.S.A.)

This update is just to put a good phone number on the title line so it would be easily seen, instead of half way down my report. Will update again once I find out if I actually get refunded.