Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage (FreeCreditReport.com)

• Submitted: Fri, October 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: /<ApTa1n /</2UnCh (Josh) — Idaho United States of America
CIC Triple Advantage (FreeCreditReport.com)

CIC Triple Advantage ,FreeCreditReport.com how can i be a member of experian consumer direct when i declined the bulls**t service offered in the 1st place?! Internet

about 3 months ago i decided it was time to check my credit. I google experian and im directed to a site that advertises access to my free annual credit report that legally i am entitled to. I click the link and up comes a page about me signing up for buying 3 credit reports. Understanding that this is not what im looking for I try a second experian website. Located in it is a link to my free annual credit report. NO MEMBERSHIP OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED. I was how ever required to divulge my personal info including address, social security, and debit card number (why would experian even need this to check my credit score is what i ask myself now) TO VERIFY IF I WAS WHO I SAID I WAS. I submit my info, get my credit report, and 3 months later i see a recuring charge of 14.95 charged to my debit account. HOOOOO F***ING RAAAYY!! Despite my best efforts to be careful i am scammed by a company posing as experian. I havent contacted these crooks yet as i can predict how the call will end, and i will be closing my account with chase within the week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage-FreeCreditReportcom/internet/CIC-Triple-Advantage-FreeCreditReportcom-how-can-i-be-a-member-of-experian-consumer-dir-517600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage (FreeCreditReport.com)