Complaint Review: CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: eddie — golden valley Arizona United States of America
CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com

CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com FREEANNUALREPORT.COM Acompany who is suppose to be watching your credit reports are NOTHING but RIPOFFS THEMSELVES Internet

*Consumer Comment: FYI

On 03/03/2010, I had gone online to freeannualreport.com to get my husbands credit report. When I first opened the web page, they had an advertisement for $1.00 for the reports. I ordered the report expecting and authorizing the $1.00. All of a sudden my phone rings. It is Orchard bank asking me if I authorized a purchase of $19.95. I advised her that I had not. She had given me the phone # that was on the purchase. when I called it came back to freecreditreport.com. I spoke with Travis at that phone # was not nice about it. he advised me it was not them. I then asked him why freeannualreport.com was using freecreditreport.com's phone numbers.

I than for some ungodly reason, decided to check my WACHOVIA bank account. Well guess what, freecreditrport.com charged my debit card with $24.95. which at this point I have not even pulled this card out of my purse. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE the use of this card at any time. I knew there was no money in that account. That is why I was using my Orchard Card.

I am now disputing both the $19.95 with Orchard bank from freeannualreport.com and the 24.95 with Wachovia Bank from freecreditreport.com plus the $35.00 they caused me in overdrafts. If anyone would like to help me with this problem feel free to call me. Ihave come to the conclusion that they are the same company and that they are the BIGGEST RIPOFFS. Do not trust the people that say they are watching out for you eddie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage-Freecreditreportcom/internet/CIC-Triple-Advantage-Freecreditreportcom-FREEANNUALREPORTCOM-Acompany-who-is-suppose-583057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com

FYI

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

The only free credit report can be found from .gov addresses. Fastest way is FTC.gov.  The page is full of how to get the real free credit report and you can find info about rip offs.