Complaint Review: CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Fred — PHOENIX Arizona U.S.A.
CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com
P.O. Box 19729 irvine, California United States of America

CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com Scam! These Folks Charge A fee $14.95 and don't offer accurate information, and it's not FREE! irvine, California

I made the mistake of falling for the trap of the Free Credit Report Scam and got the recurring chargesbut when I complained and asked why I got mysterious inquieries showing up on my report and a score that was totally wrong, All I got was a Bogus E-Mail from an Iris A.that follows:

Thank you for writing.

We are sorry, but your request cannot be resolved via email. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Often we find that certain issues are too complex to be adequately resolved using email. In those cases, it is faster to call our Customer Care team. Their contact information is located at the bottom of this email.

Additionally, we may be prevented from addressing your concerns in an email due to statutory limitations. In other words, we want to help you but are prohibited from doing so by law in an email format. We hope you understand that this is for your protection.

Regardless of the reason, we do want to help you resolve your situation as quickly as possible. To do so, please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives so they may assist you at:

1 (877) 481 6826

It looked like another sales pitch... So I filed a complaint with the BBB and the FTC about their fraudaulent activities incl. their cont. taking money from my account even when I requested them to STOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage-Freecreditreportcom/irvine-California-92623-9729/CIC-Triple-Advantage-Freecreditreportcom-Scam-These-Folks-Charge-A-fee-1495-and-583958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC *Triple Advantage - Freecreditreport.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC