• Report: #197968

• Submitted: Sat, June 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 24, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
CIC Triple Advantage
http://www.ciccredit.com/consumer.asp - annualcreditreport.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Atlanta Georgia

Hello,
It was suggested by my job that we check our credit reports in order to receive a free copy of it. There had been a breach in security of our personal information in a personnel office. However, I am very dissatisfied because I have unknowingly been charged by CIC Triple Advantage who has somehow retrieved my information from the Annual Credit Report Request Service in Atlanta, Georgia.

I in no way asked for an individualized report that would cost money. I am not even sure how the $15.95 total was calculated. To make matters worse, it appears that one company is not necessarily affiliated with the other (Annual Credit Report vs. CIC Triple Advantage). I had not heard of CIC Triple Advantage until I saw the name on my bill. I do expect and will be requesting a full refund. The point of the matter is that the credit reports from Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion are all supposed to be free at least once a year.

CT
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2006 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-197968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage