Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 12, 2006

• Reported By:Toney Alabama
CIC Triple Advantage
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Irvine California

I am having the same problem cancelling my subscription to CIC Triple Advantage. I actually called and talked to someone and she said that since I had already been charged for the next month that it would be cancelled after that.

But that didn't happen. There's another charge on my credit card bill. I called again, but was put on hold so long I hung up. I sent an email even though they don't recommend it for cancellation.

I want them not only to cancel my membership, but also credit my credit card for the twelve dollars.

Toney, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/Irvine-California-92623-9729/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Irvine-California-186228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage