Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Sun, March 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 26, 2006

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
CIC Triple Advantage
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Irvine California

I signed up for a free report with CIC a couple months ago. They were so confusing that I never even got to see this credit report. This month I noticed a 12.95 charge to my credit card. I went to their website and found that they had changed it to now say that they will be charging a fee of $12.95 after a month free membership. I called to cancel and they kept trying to keep me with the company by stalling. I eventually got the guy on the phone to say he cancelled it. I have no idea if he did or not, I will have to wait until next month to find out.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2006 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/Irvine-California-926623/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Irvine-California-183374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage