Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
CIC Triple Advantage
P.O. Box 1909 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Irvine California

Just to let you all know that I got my dispute resolved. Well half way. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I just got a response in regards to CIC stealing $12.00. Thats not a major amount of money but it eventually could.
They still deny that I cancelled in the 30days.
I think everyone here needs to file a complaint with the bbb and it is easy to do online.... www.bbb.org

I will let ya all know when I get my money. They said 7 to 10 business days for my refund. We will see.

Keri
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/Irvine-California/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Irvine-California-150682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage