Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2006

• Reported By:Columbia Missouri
CIC Triple Advantage
P.O. Box 1909 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Orange California

CIC Triple Advantage aka. FreeCreditReport.com is a rip-off.

I should have known that nothing is free when signing up to FreeCreditReport.com. They make you give your credit card number and tell you that you will not be charged. However, they do issue a charge of $12.00 per month forever, unless you realize that the charge to CIC Triple Advantage is FreeCreditReport.com.

The only way to disable the charge is to call. When I asked them what service they had given me, I got a bunch of useless language about monitoring my credit and getting alerts. Of course, it was a rip-off. When I said it did not seem like a service to me someone sitting behind the person on the phone laughed out loud. I asked to be cancelled, but am afraid they are lying when they said I will not be charged again.

Seriously, this company is very deceitful and should be put out of business. I'll bet they have ripped off millions with this scam. I'm going to report to the Attorney General of my state. He might put them out of business.

Michael d.
Columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/Orange-California-92865/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Orange-California-172270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage