Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Reported By:Donalsonville Georgia
CIC Triple Advantage
freecreditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Internet

check my checking account today and was charged $12 by CIC Triple Advantage, I did not authorize this charge at all. I went online per TV ad and it said free. I paid $5 at that time to get report which was to be free. This was over a month ago now they are charging me $12. I never got the information they said I would receive in a email at all and when I went back on this site it said I was unknown. gave me error when I tried to sign in with my email addresss. I never got anything from these people but they got $5 + $12 and how much more can they get?

Glenda
Donalsonville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2005 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/internet/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Internet-155708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage