Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage

• Reported By:Waterbury Connecticut
CIC Triple Advantage
freecreditreport.com/ Internet U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage ripoff Internet

CIC Strikes Again... I was charged about $13.00 when the AD said it was free. It threw my account into Overdraft and I didn't notice it until I was at -$111.00... I practicly took all of my spending money for the next 2 weeks :(. It's things like this that cause people to live in stress. I hate my life right about now. And it's all thanks to CIC Triple Advantage.

If I ever get rich I'll buy out their company and fire everybody that works there. My advise to others would be... Don't try to get a FREE Credit report because its not FREE...

It cost me $111.00

Matthew
Waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-Advantage/internet/CIC-Triple-Advantage-ripoff-Internet-187263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage