Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage/Experian

• Updated: Sat, May 05, 2007

• Reported By:Olney Maryland
CIC Triple Advantage/Experian
freecreditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage, Experian Ripped off Signed me up for a montly useless report I DID NOT WANT Internet

In Jan. 2007 my friend checked his credit using a simliar rip off site. He then came up to my work and asked me if I knew my credit score, and offered to check it for me. I have known this guy all my life and trust him, as he is a very detailed oriented person. He used one of my credit cards and inadvertantly signed me up for a monthly fee without ever knowing it via CIC Triple Advantage. After being billed 3 months in a row, I began to be very suspcious of this 12.95$ and immediately googled it and confirmed my suspicions: this company is a fraud! I then took the advice of previous entires and requested a confirmation email as well as corporate ID of the rep. I spoke with, and was sent an email saying my cancellation is "pending", assuring me I would no longer be charged as of May 15th. We shall see. I called my friend, who had been getting ripped off via another company, and his money was being taken right out of his checkin account!! I hope my report, along with countless others, sparks some kind of action against this fraudlent rip off artists.

Jonathan
Olney, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-AdvantageExperian/internet/CIC-Triple-Advantage-Experian-Ripped-off-Signed-me-up-for-a-montly-useless-report-I-DID-N-1032861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage/Experian