Complaint Review: CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Kellyville Oklahoma
CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com Billed me $12.00 per month and the service has no record that I am a member. Contacted them by phone was told to go to another website and re-enter information exactly the way I did the first time. Even though they are billing me I have had absolutely no access to my credit reports. Internet Internet

Filed for divorce so signed up for my free annual credit report. Paid for access to all three credit bureaus. CIC Triple Advantage a/k/a Experian.com (as I understand it) has been billing me $12.00 per month. When I enter my personal information to login it says there is no record of me having an account with them. Called 888 number and was told to go to ANOTHER website but had to enter information EXACTLY as I did the first time. This person said there was no way for them to determine my login or password, despite giving them my mother's maiden name.

She stated they cannot cancel my membership if they don't show me as a member, but my credit card is still being charged.

Carole dunn
Kellyville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-Triple-AdvantageExperiancom/internet/CIC-Triple-AdvantageExperiancom-Billed-me-1200-per-month-and-the-service-has-no-record-281111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC Triple Advantage/Experian.com