Complaint Review: CIC

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
CIC
P.O.Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC,Experian,freecreditreport CIC ripped me off also Irvine California

My story is just like all the others. I never look at my bank statement. I know shame on me. I just happened to glance over it the other day and a charge for $9.95 caught my attention. I started to look online to see what it could be and the first thing to pop up is a link to this website with over 1400 complaints against them.

I went back through my bank statements and it seems they have been charging me since May of 2006 for a total of $79.60.I never signed up for this, nor did I receive any info or updates on how they helped me or provided any services for me.

I think the government needs to pass a law that if you deduct money directly from someone's account a bill should also be sent to that individual.

Robert
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC/Irvine-California-92623/CICExperianfreecreditreport-CIC-ripped-me-off-also-Irvine-California-229844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC