Complaint Review: CIC

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
CIC
Www.ciccreditreport.com Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC CREDIT REPORT DECEPTIVE RIPOFF ORANGE California

After not being able to dipute my puny $5.00 charge from this company, I stumbled across this web site, and just finished freezing my credit card so at least they won't be able to charge me.

I'll wait a week or so to decide whether I'm going to unfreeze the card, or get a new one. That seems like the only option, since I don't want to be charged $79.95. I feel for you all, at least I haven't lost any money (yet......)

Eileen
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC/Orange-California/CIC-CREDIT-REPORT-DECEPTIVE-RIPOFF-ORANGE-California-60121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC