Complaint Review: CIC*CE CREDIT - Freecreditreport.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Lackawaxen Pennsylvania
CIC*CE CREDIT - Freecreditreport.com
freecreditreport.com MANAGEIRVINE, California U.S.A.

CIC*CE CREDIT MANAGEIRVINE CA - Freecreditreport.com credit report MANAGE IRVINE California

This company claims to give you credit reports. When I attepmted to access my report, I was unable to. When I contacted the company, at the phone # listed on my credit card charge, I was told that the credit card I was using was not in their database. I asked how it was that I had been repeatedly charged on this card, they had no answer. When I told them I was going to have charges reversed, I was told "that was up to you". This company is a scam and fraud. They should be put out of business by the Feds.

Bob
Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-CREDIT-Freecreditreportcom/MANAGEIRVINE-California/CICCE-CREDIT-MANAGEIRVINE-CA-Freecreditreportcom-credit-report-MANAGE-IRVINE-Californi-332621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE CREDIT - Freecreditreport.com