Complaint Review: CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: melleigh — Euless Texas USA
CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA
Irvine, California United States of America

CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA charged me $42.45 under false pretenses Irvine, California

Last week I pulled my credit report from Experian and did so based on the premise that you get it free when you sign up for a membership, but can cancel within so many days. At first I thought it was the annual report you get but later found out it wasn't. So I got the report and then called to cancel my subscription but I find out my credit card was charged $42.45 for the report. I called to complain and said that was not made clear and they argued with me that it was. I asked to have the charge removed from my card and all they would do was give me a fax number to write a letter to consumer relations. They said they are not allowed to give out a phone number. What kind of business practice is that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT-800-3888725-CA/Irvine-California-/CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT-800-3888725-CA-charged-me-4245-under-false-pretenses-Irvine-Calif-508657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT 800-3888725 CA