continually

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT
CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT This Was Something I never Would have Suppected Online Credit Fraud CIC Credit Monitoring Irvine California

CIC Credit Monitoring

I was on PayPal and I seen 2 charges one for $12.00 then I seen Another one for $12.95 then I seen another charge but on My personal Bank account for $12.95 then I seen Another charge back in April for $24.95 I was Not aware of Recieving any type of credit reports or signing up with a credit company at this time I feel violated of my civil rights as a consumer so I called my bank and Paypal and reported Fraud and they Credited my account my money but put a stop to all the madness but the thing that sucks is we live in a world of America where we Trust the people I think thats a Understatement Because there is so much going on in the world that we cant focus on our own affairs and we want to hopefully think that nobody is harming us online but the truth of the matter is that the internet is a Scary thing and People in the world make it worse everyday by hurting people with these crimes I think that credit card Fraud is Bad and I think someone should Really put a stop to it I hope that I can Reslove my issue and Nobody can hurt me as a Consumer ever again Once again People BEWARE internet is not a safe place its much more scary than real life in the streets.

Erika
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT/Irvine-California/CICCE-CREDIT-REPORT-This-Was-Something-I-never-Would-have-Suppected-Online-Credit-Fraud-C-251582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT