Complaint Review: CIC*CE Credit Manager ConsumerInfo.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 31, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 31, 2004

• Reported By:APO AE New York
CIC*CE Credit Manager ConsumerInfo.com
P.O. Box 1909 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC*CE Credit Manager ConsumerInfo.com ripoff fraudulent charges to my account Orange California

A few days ago I discovered fraudulent charges made to my bank account. Somehow, my credit card number had been stolen online. When I went back trough all the "regular" charges to find out what websites I had last used my card on, I came across a charge of $89.95 from CIC*CE Credit Manager.

I had seen it at the beginning of the months but I didn't think anything about it. I knew I had gotten a credit report with ConsumerInfo.com about a year ago, but it had been a free 30-day-trial. And I could have sworn I cancelled the account before the trial period was over.

I was in a rush and didn't really think about it. Maybe I hadn't cancelled after all. Well, I did cancel or I would have found some kind of information about the account. Like a member name and password that I would have written down somewhere.

I haven't contacted ConsumerInfo.com yet. But I will do so and try to get my money back. I am not very hopeful that it will happen. But it sure is worth a try!

Don't do any business with them! I am one hundred percent sure I cancelled this and see what happened to me! Beware of free trials!

APO AE, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2004 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-Credit-Manager-ConsumerInfocom/Orange-California-92865/CICCE-Credit-Manager-ConsumerInfocom-ripoff-fraudulent-charges-to-my-account-Orange-Cali-115429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE Credit Manager ConsumerInfo.com