Complaint Review: CIC*CE Credit Manager = CreditExpert.Com

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
CIC*CE Credit Manager = CreditExpert.Com
CreditExpert.Com , California U.S.A.

CIC*CE Credit Manager = CreditExpert.Com CreditExpert.Com STOLE Money From Me Every Month Without Providing Any Services California

Today I reviewed my credit card statement, which admittedly naively, I normally never do. However, I questioned an entry called "CIC*CE Credit Manager 800-3888725 CA" in the amount of 11.95. I then brought up my past charges on my credit card. It turns out they have been charging me since June 15, 2006!! I very quickly called my credit card company to report this fraudulent charge. I then called the 800 # of the company and it turns out the guy who answered (Nicholas), wanted to know my social sec. # or my cc # in order to assist me.

I advised him that I would not provid that information since I already felt they were conducting credit card theft so why would I provide them with that information. I asked him what the name of the company is and why am I seeing this charge on my statement. He said, "Well, have you ever been to CreditExpert.Com in the past few months?" He then said, "If you pulled your credit report through us, then we charge you monthly charges unless you call us to cancel." I WAS OUTRAGED! I seen many people have had similar encounters with this pathetic company. Has anyone sought legal action? What are lawyers saying about this? Do I have any hope of recovering my $200+ this company has deceptively stolen from me? I feel they are taking advantage of consumers in addition what the hell service does this company provide??? I have seen no information or confirmation from them of any sort! Not even a monthly status which for any other company I do online business with, I recieve before and/or after the charge has occurred.

Mark
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-Credit-Manager-CreditExpertCom/California/CICCE-Credit-Manager-CreditExpertCom-CreditExpertCom-STOLE-Money-From-Me-Every-Month-316236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE Credit Manager = CreditExpert.Com