Complaint Review: CIC*CE Credit Report

• Updated: Mon, January 08, 2007

• Reported By:Lacey Washington
CIC*CE Credit Report
freecreditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC*CE Credit Report began automatic deductions from my account based on their explanation that I should have known and that I agreed to the charges Rpoff Internet

From July of 2005 until Jan 2007 CIC*CE charged my account $9.95 monthly without my authorization. I contacted the company to stop the payments and discuss reimbursement of all previous charges.

I was told that I should have understood that the charges would automatically be taking from my VISA account after 30 days. The only compromised the company was willing to offer was to allow 30 days free credit information.

I was told that an email would be sent to my email account verifying that my request for cancellation had been processed within 24-48 hours. The customer service representative for CIC*CE Credit Monitoring was: Jane, # 018094.

Lacey, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2007 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICCE-Credit-Report/internet/CICCE-Credit-Report-began-automatic-deductions-from-my-account-based-on-their-explanation-229405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*CE Credit Report