Complaint Review: CIC*TRIPLE ADVACIC*TRIPLE--9402 PINLESS DDA PUR WEALTHY PASSPORT--

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Burlington North Carolina
CIC*TRIPLE ADVACIC*TRIPLE--9402 PINLESS DDA PUR WEALTHY PASSPORT--
877-481-6825--800-897-9461 Internet U.S.A.

CIC*TRIPLE ADVA PINLESS DDA PUR WEALTHY PASSPORT-- outright put a darn good screwing on me that is what these ^&(*)*)_(I&^% did to me Salt Lake City Utah Internet

I was trying to get my credit report and to do so I had to check all the boxes, so i did and was told that i could cancel in 7 days without any money coming from my credit card.

Well they lied the money was taken out of my acct. so i went to researching these people that I will now list all the information I have::

ap9*pmidentity.ap9*pmiden-888-840-6301 - ap9*creditdiagnap9*credit-800-379-5036-- id theft protecid theft p 888-840-6301 (these three are the same and as of today they have agreed to put the money of $31.95 back into my acct.) we will see in 2-3 days.

ap9*yoursavingsap9*yoursa -877-820-7107-have not been able to get in touch with this one. this one owes me $1.00 and may be one that owes me $39.95 which you will see below triple>>

cic*triple advacic*triple-- 877-481-6825 -ca they owe me $15.95 and i have not been able to reach them either.

9402 pinless dda pur wealthy passport -800-897-9461 salt lake cit ut wealthy passport they took out $39.95 plus a $1.00 and could be part of the yoursavingsap9 not sure of that but could be. when i try to contact them their phone says sorry but the mail box is full.

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE TO STOP THESE SORRY (*(*&*&*&^%* FROM STEALING FROM PEOPLE..

Any help will be very much thankful

Michael
Burlington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICTRIPLE-ADVACICTRIPLE-9402-PINLESS-DDA-PUR-WEALTHY-PASSPORT-/internet/CICTRIPLE-ADVA-PINLESS-DDA-PUR-WEALTHY-PASSPORT-outright-put-a-darn-good-screwing-on-me-394757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*TRIPLE ADVACIC*TRIPLE--9402 PINLESS DDA PUR WEALTHY PASSPORT--

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC