Complaint Review: CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE Aka CIC*CE Credit Manager Aka FREECREDITREPORT.COM

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE Aka CIC*CE Credit Manager Aka FREECREDITREPORT.COM
P.O. Box 19729 Irvine California Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE Aka CIC*CE Credit Manager Aka FREECREDITREPORT.COM CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE charge on my credit card was a effin scam Irvine California

I have noticed quite a few charges on my Checking account from CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE over the past few months. I called the 800 number (8774816825) with the charge on 12/19/2007 and asked to have my account cancelled. The phone operator asked for all of my personal info to veryify my account (social security #, address, DOB, Credit Card Number, phone number, full name including full middle name).

I refused to give out all of this info over the phone and asked to speak to a manager. After 47 minutes and 53 seconds (not to be OCD), I was given to a "manager". They assured me my account would be cancelled, but all I needed to do was verify the transaction amount, date, and card number posted to. I did and was told my account would be cancelled.

This phone conversation was on 12/19/2007. I received charges in January, February, March and just now in April. I called again and was given the run around. I called 877-481-6825 and was put on hold and told I couldn't have my account cancelled without all of my vital info again (SSN, etc.). I asked to speak to a manager because I had a dejavouz spell in regards to the conversation and wanted to know why the hell my account wasn't cancelled the first time.

I was assured by a manager my account would be cancelled. I called my bank and filed a credit fraud report. I have never received a credit report from this company and probably never will. The charges have shown up on my account from $11.95 to $14.95 from to seperate services both claiming to be part of experian credit through FREE CREDIT REPORT.COM. They are:
CIC*CE Credit Manager 800-388-8725
CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE 877-481-6825

I hope someone gets these bastards. I get especially annoyed now when I see those ridiculous Free Credit Report dot Com commercials with the retard lip singer.

Nick
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICTRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-Aka-CICCE-Credit-Manager-Aka-FREECREDITREPORTCOM/Irvine-California/CICTRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-Aka-CICCE-Credit-Manager-Aka-FREECREDITREPORTCOM-CIC-TRIPLE-ADVANTA-324986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE Aka CIC*CE Credit Manager Aka FREECREDITREPORT.COM

spectacular