Complaint Review: CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE, CONSUMERINFO.COM

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:HENDERSON Nevada
CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE, CONSUMERINFO.COM
P.O. BOX 19729 IRVINE, California U.S.A.

CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE AKA CONSUMERINFO.COM TOOK OUT MONTHLY MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD IRVINE California

On June 20, 2007 I was charged 12.95 for credit reporting that I did not authorize. I had initially asked and paid for the one time service on May 20, 2007. I initially went on line for a credit report. at that time I was told I would be charged if I didn't call and cancel the service. I did that and never thought about it again until I looked at my credit card statement some 20 months later. They had been billing me each and every month since the initial credit report was pulled.

On January 3, 2009 when I discovered this I called them and explained that I had canceled the service in the allotted time...I believe it was 30 days. They said there was nothing they could do. Her supervisor Clark I believe #19711 gave me consumer complaint fax # saying there was nothing he could do and all that he was authorized to do was give 1 month refund

D
HENDERSON, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICTRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-CONSUMERINFOCOM/IRVINE-California-92623/CICTRIPLE-ADVANTAGE-AKA-CONSUMERINFOCOM-TOOK-OUT-MONTHLY-MONEY-FROM-MY-CREDIT-CARD-IRVIN-407689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*TRIPLE ADVANTAGE, CONSUMERINFO.COM