Complaint Review: CIC*Triple Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Augustine Florida
CIC*Triple Advantage
P.O Box 19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

CIC*Triple Advantage Billing without permission Irvine California

*Author of original report: CIC Triple Advantage returned my money with arguments

My bank account was charged $14.95 and I had not authorized it. My debit card is always in my wallet. When I researched it I pulled up some heavy information that this company is well renowned for stealing money from people by using names like Equifax to get money from free credit reports.

I plan on calling my bank to file a fraud issued payment.

Saya
Saint Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICTriple-Advantage/Irvine-California-92623/CICTriple-Advantage-Billing-without-permission-Irvine-California-364241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*Triple Advantage

CIC Triple Advantage returned my money with arguments

AUTHOR: Saya - (U.S.A.)

So after arguing with a telecommunicator for a good hour that he will return my money because I was charged without notification and I did not approve it, I was given my money back.

Turns out that because the free trial goes up in 30 days and it never asks you if you wold like to continue your subscription for $14.95 they HAVE to give you your money back. Else its considered use of my debit card without my permission. Which is indeed, stealing.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC