Complaint Review: CIC*Triple Advantage

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
CIC*Triple Advantage
Internet U.S.A.

CIC*Triple Advantage Unauthorized charges to my credit card for several months Reps Not Able To Tell Me Where The Company Located Or Chartered Reps not able to give me supervisor nor credit Nationwide

After several months of suspicious charges, each monthly $12.95, I investigated with my credit card company They were able to lead me to CIC*Triple Advantage Company. My lame credit card company was unable to stop the charges and directed me to the source of the charges.
I called and spoke with a rep named Ted (not allowed to give me his last name) and he explained that several months ago I was on their web site looking for a FREE credit report and I accepted terms and conditions that required that I call back within 30 days to cancel my new susbscription (????????? - I recall none of this and certainly was not there for anything but a FREE credit review). Ted was not able to tell me where his company was located or chartered, and not able to give me to a supervisor, although he thinks someone named Margorie said she thought they were in California. In order to put an end to these charges I was required to cancel my primary credit card. Neither lame Ted nor lame Margorie nor my lame credit company was able to put an end to this mess. What a shame that I received so much hype to go out there and check my FREEEEEEEEE credit reports. It's shameful that people make a living doing such underhanded scam activity.

Gretchen
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CICTriple-Advantage/internet/CICTriple-Advantage-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-for-several-months-Reps-Not-Ab-302734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC*Triple Advantage