Complaint Review: CIG REALITY

CIG REALITY RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CIG IS A SCAM Internet

*Author of original report: CIG REALITY SHAME, SHAME, LAME LOL

*Consumer Comment: CIG ON FOX 5 NEWS

*Consumer Comment: REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY

*Consumer Comment: Wow Same here!

*Author of original report: CIG NO REALITY

*Consumer Comment: Same boat

"CIG Reality" please whatever you do dont do business with this company. I got taken for a ride and still riding. I was looking to purchase my first business and I was reffered to this company by a friend who was helping me out and finding a company that would help me purchase my business (child care)

So I contacted the company and they told me that I was approved for 150k. So after speaking to the master mind behind this scam (Keith Anthony) he transferred ne over to the financing dept who was asking me for a deposit of 5k down and to get all of paper work that was emailed to me notarized and faxed back in before they would put in a offer for the building and get the ball rolling so I wouldnt loose the property.

I was very unsure of sending the money after speaking with my bank on wiring money. I informed the so-call financed dept on how I felt and I wasnt gonna go through with the deal. So then MR ANTHONY PODIAS (Keiths do boy) convinced me to go along with the deal by having Keith sign an agreement letter that if for some reason the deal was lost or I didnt want to go through with CIG I would recieve a refund of the money I put down to start the process, and I only had to put down half of the money which was 2,500 instead of the 5k to make me feel comfortable. LONG story short this happened in Sept 2012, promised a refund in Oct. its now Jan.2013 heres your home work DO NOT LET THESE SCAMMERS TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE! I keep calling everyday and I get the same answer from Podias " Im still waiting on your files to come cross my desk" and super storm Sandy misplaced us ect. ect. He has an excuse for every question. they have an phony account to hide your money in, Mr Anthony has purchased to resturants in Queens with the money they stole from hard working people to live a lavish lifestyle. To read more complaints on this company go to scambook, BBB, FTC ect.  RRRUUUUUUNNNNN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIG-REALITY/internet/CIG-REALITY-RUN-RUN-AS-FAST-AS-YOU-CAN-CIG-IS-A-SCAM-Internet-995887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIG REALITY

CIG REALITY SHAME, SHAME, LAME LOL

AUTHOR: mad as hell.com - (United States of America)

YEAH I SEEN THE NEW CLIPPING  AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS, WE ARE WELL ON OUR WAY TO GETTING JUSTICE FROM THESE LOOSERS. KEITH ANTHONY SPOKE WITH ME THIS PAST FRIDAY STATING THE HE IS GOING TO GIVE BACK THE REFUNDS IN PARTIAL PAYMENTS LMAO!! NAW I WANT IT ALL, JUST THE WAY I GAVE IT TO YOU. WOW, I CAN FINALLY PUT A FACE WITH THE NAME AND I TELL YOU ANTHONY PODIAS SHOULD OF JOINED JERROD FROM SUBWAY WITH THE MONEY THEY STOLE AND THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING HIM SPEECHLESS TRIPPING OVER HIS WORDS. AND KEITH HE'S JUST CAUGHT. KEEP ME POSTED WHEN SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN A REFUND OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP THE NY AG ON IT, THE NEWS AND EVERYONE ELSE AWARE.

CIG ON FOX 5 NEWS

AUTHOR: taje - (United States of America)

REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY

AUTHOR: tajellison - (United States of America)

I was advised to direct anyone with the same issue to contact 516-248-3300, that is the NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL. You will need to advise them that you need to report on a Consumer Fraud that already has existing complaints pending by other consumers. They will direct you on what you need to complete and submit to them. GOOD LUCK!!

Wow Same here!

AUTHOR: tajellison - (United States of America)

Even though I have my info pending with the Attorney General, I still continue to call to hear what new excuse they have now. I Called on Monday and after being on hold for 15 mins and the phone just hangs up, I called back and Anthony Podias finally got on the phone. NOW all of a sudden after months of going back and forth with him, HE DOESN'T HANDLE THE REFUNDS! ! Then he told me I need to speak with Gus the same Gus that supposingly had my file and still didn't clear it for refund. .now I got Gus on the phone and he is telling me that he doesn't know the status of my file but does know that some people are starting to get back at least half of their refund. Then he told me I have to speak to Anthony to find out why they are only issuing half of refunds to people. All the back and forth crap they do is ridiculous, I knew nothing was goin to be accomplished by my call but I just wanted to make sure I have a record of my calls and their "new" excuse...Trust me, they are not gonna get away with what they are doing...they are trying to make responses on here and on scambook stating that they are trying to take care of the issues and how some old employees messsed them up, just a bunch of bull!! They know their being watched now and have to answer to the law so now they are trying every which way to put blame on someone else! ! They can blame anyone they want but at the end of the day, they are still responsibile for the refunds and EVERYONE knows they are nothing but a bunch of scammers! I want ALL of my money NOT SOME!!! The problem is they thought they were taking from a bunch of idiots because most of ths people dealing with them have bad credit but just because you have bad credit doesn't mean that your stupid!! Now everyone is fighting to get their money and in the end they will get exactly what they deserve.

CIG NO REALITY

AUTHOR: mad as hell.com - (United States of America)

LAST WEEK I CALLED CIG REALITY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE REFUND STATUS AND OF COURSE ANTHONY PODIAS WAS ACTING LIKE HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HE ALL OF A SUDDEN DON'T HANDLE THE REFUNDS LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS. WELL IM NOT GONNA LET THEM JUST TAKE MY MONEY FROM ME, IM PLANNING ON TAKING A TRIP TO NY TO THE FRONT DOOR TO MEET MR PODIAS AND THEN AFTER ITS WHATEVER CAUSE IM TIRED OF PLAYING WITH THIS POOR, SICK, BROKE  LOOSER , OH AND I CANT FORGET KEITH AND HIS WIFE TO THESE 3 MASTER MINDS I WANNA SEE THEM LOCKED UP!!

Same boat

AUTHOR: tajellison - (United States of America)

Hi, I am going through the exact same thing you are but I have gone as far New York Attorney General who is now on the case. I first sent my report to Nassau County District Attorney office in Mineola NY and they said this matter is being handled by the New York Attorney General. I just received my letter from them Monday that they have my file and is working on it. Please email me directly if u need all the contact info, there are plenty people sending all their info to get this company to shut down and stop scamming people..I really wish I would have done some more research prior to sending them my money. Im still waiting since sept 2012 for my refund....email me at (((ROR redacted)))