Complaint Review: CIGNA Dental Network Access

• Reported By: MariJ — Erie Pennsylvania
CIGNA Dental Network Access
Internet USA

CIGNA Dental Network Access This company is a total FRAUD Internet

Was looking for an affordable dental plan when i found CIGNA Dental Network Access on Denal Plans.com.  With the CIGNA name I thought this should be a reliable company.  My Dentist was listed as a particapant so I enrolled.  Last week I called to make sure all was ok for my upcoming visit and was told they would contact my Dentist and also that she was on the plan participant list.  Then I received a letter from my Dentist that they were not a participant in this program.  I called today and tried to get my money back and they said i had a 30 day period to request this money back so i was out of luck!  Since they incorrectly advertised my Dentist on this plan I feel my money should be refunded since this is false advertising.  I can't believe that CIGNA would have their name on something so fraudulent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIGNA-Dental-Network-Access/internet/CIGNA-Dental-Network-Access-This-company-is-a-total-FRAUD-Internet-1069026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIGNA Dental Network Access