Complaint Review: CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: In pari delicto — memphis Tennessee United States of America
CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO
CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet United States of America

CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The report is a HOAX

Cindy is mentally unstable.
DO NOT RECOMMEND.
WILL NOT REPEAT.
THIS WAS A REGRET.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CINDY-TAYLOR-ESCORT-CHICAGO/internet/CINDY-TAYLOR-ESCORT-CHICAGO-CINDY-TAYLOR-ESCORT-CHICAGO-CINDY-TAYLOR-ESCORT-CHICAGO-Inte-904470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CINDY TAYLOR ESCORT CHICAGO

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The report is a HOAX

AUTHOR: CTaylor - ()

I demand that the author provide some proof that the transaction/event really happened.

Please read my website, and see what kind of person I am first. Then read a reputable review; A detailed encounter written by a person with some credentials on a reputable site.

Because I am extremely exclusive, I can tell you exactly who I spent time with when this was written.

Jonathan Howard is a dangerous man. He pulled out a huge machete in the middle of our date. It was night time, and I was 60 miles south of Chicago. As Jonathan was house sitting for a couple, we should have been enjoying our time together.

Instead, Jonathan Howard, a jail psychiatrist, pulled out a machete and ran out the front door to protect us from "sand n***ers". He was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I was scared for my life. His behavior put my life at risk, others, and law enforcement should have been involved.

I just wanted out. As I always say, "Credentials do not make up ones character."