Complaint Review: CIRCLE K, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:NAPLES Florida
CIRCLE K, INC.
CIRCLE K 448 HUNTER BLVD NAPLES, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 239-4556709
  • Web:
  • Category: Racists

CIRCLE K, INC. RACIAL PROFILING NAPLES Florida

On January 15,2004.I Stopped At The Store To Make A Purchase When I Was Verbally Accosted By the Manager Lynn Abbot.Specifically,Ms Abbot,in Front of a Store Full of Customers,Accused me of stealing.This Created Significant emotional distress to myself and resulted in public ridicule.Even after I proved that I had not stolen any merchandise,the manager continue to ridicule me.Racial Profiling is the only possible basis for the manager's actions.as there was not other basis for her to raise these allegations.

I am an hispanic male,the only probable conclusions is that the manager's actions actions were a result of my ethnic background.Not only has the manager's action brougt scorn to myself,but I also in fear that there may be economic ramifications at work.I am a security guard at the target in bonita springs,Florida and also at the naples beach hotel.As you can imagine,as a security personnel,unsubstantiaded allegations such as these can have direct ramifications of my profession.

Luis
NAPLES, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIRCLE-K-INC/NAPLES-Florida-34116/CIRCLE-K-INC-RACIAL-PROFILING-NAPLES-Florida-103098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIRCLE K, INC.