• Submitted: Sat, October 28, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, October 28, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
4000 Greenbriar Dr. St. 200 Stafford, Texas U.S.A.

CIRCUIT CITY STORES service stinks

I have a Maytag washer that I just purchased. In March of this year a rubber gromitt went out under the tub. That was fixed in a timely manner & the repairman knew what he was doing. Well it went out again. I called the repair service out. The first time he came out he would not listen when I told him it was the same problem. He insisted that the belt was the problem & would be back out on the next day. He came out & put the new belt on.

Low & behold it did not fix it & he did not bring the other part. He told me that he would be back out on Monday to fix it . That was a lie. When he had not shown up by about noon I called the service center. They tell me they have it scedualed for the 14th.

No one bothered to call me to even inform me of this change. There is no excuse for this kind of shabby service. I have been lied to by the tech., the service dept. as well as the service dept. supervisor. Because she ( Mioko ) the service supervisor said she would see what the problem was & call me back on Monday & has yet to call. In my opion the service for CIRCUIT CITY SUCKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIRCUIT-CITY-STORES-INC/Stafford-Texas-77477/CIRCUIT-CITY-STORES-service-stinks-3703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIRCUIT CITY STORES INC.