Complaint Review: CIRCUIT CITY

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2002

• Reported By:ODESSA TX
CIRCUIT CITY
E.42nd st. ODESSA, TEXAS CIRCUIT CITY, Texas U.S.A.

CIRCUIT CITY ripoff ODESSA, TEXAS Texas

I recently purchased a HP computer from Circuit City in Odessa, Texas. I purchased it there because it gave me somewhere to take it in case I needed it repaired. I also purchased the extended warranty.

I had to take it in for repairs and was told they would not take it. I told them their advertising indicated I could take it back to the store for repairs. Thats what I did. The manager refused to take it and told me to send it to HP. I told him I didnt want to send it to HP and if I had wanted to do that I would have purchased it from Sears.

I ALSO showed him a copy of their warranty procedure that was still on line and told him that was false and deceptive advertising. He said he could not help me and for me to send it to HP myself.

E. V.
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2002 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIRCUIT-CITY/CIRCUIT-CITY-Texas-79762/CIRCUIT-CITY-ripoff-ODESSA-TEXAS-Texas-18415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIRCUIT CITY