Complaint Review: CIRCUITCITY

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: d_blitz13 — chantilly Virginia United States of America
CIRCUITCITY
9950 mayland dr, Virginia United States of America

CIRCUITCITY tigerdirect shipping wrong items knowingly in order to empty warehouse 9950 mayland dr, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: That's funny, I had no trouble viewing it...

*UPDATE Employee: We are unable to read your review

this site wouldnt let me paste my report from a word/notepad/html source. Not typing it all again.. writing this in frustration. fix your website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIRCUITCITY/9950-mayland-dr-Virginia-23233/CIRCUITCITY-tigerdirect-shipping-wrong-items-knowingly-in-order-to-empty-warehouse-9950-ma-627765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIRCUITCITY

That's funny, I had no trouble viewing it...

AUTHOR: Michael - (USA)

I'm using IE8, and if you look down in the lower right hand corner...just above the time....there's a little magnifying glass and a 100%.  Either click directly on them or on the little black arrow on their right and VOILA!!  Bigger picture!  Up to 400% bigger!  Maybe NOW you can help this poor sap w/ their complaint.....huh?

We are unable to read your review

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry, unfortunately I am unable to read your review as the site does not allow me to make the image bigger..

Please email me directly at ernie@help.circuitcity.com so I may resolve the issue at hand.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.